Type keyword(s) to search

S28.E05: Jessie Buckley, Bill Bailey, Octavia Spencer, Frank Gardner, David Walliams, Dermot Kennedy

• Start Topic

Irish actor and singer Jessie Buckley, starring in Charlie Kaufman's Netflix drama I'm Thinking of Ending Things; comedian and Strictly contestant Bill Bailey, presenting his Remarkable Guide to Happiness; Oscar-winning Hollywood star Octavia Spencer, in the new film adaptation of Roald Dahl's The Witches; BBC security correspondent Frank Gardner, presenting his candid documentary Being Frank: The Frank Gardner Story; and one of our most successful and best-loved children's authors, David Walliams, whose latest book is a WWII adventure, Code Name Bananas. With music from Dermot Kennedy, who performs his current single Giants.

I love how Graham gets more Irish whenever there's another Irish person on the show.

Frank Gardner's story was very moving, and I really like how he praised the NHS for the care he got.

The musical guest, Dermot Kennedy, was very good. I don't often have the same musical taste as Graham, so it's nice to like the performance for a change.

• Love 2