Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: The Key to Paradise

paulvdb
  • Start Topic

What do you call a 6-way "love triangle"? (A love hexagon?) Falista loves Tobin. Tobin loves Gwynn. Gwynn loves Tobin and Garret. Garret loves Gwynn and Talon. Talon loves Garret. Zed loves Talon. (I'm removing Janzo from this mess because I truly believe he was only infatuated with Talon before he met Wren.)

I especially hate the Gwynn-Garret-Talon part of this mess. Hopefully, Gwynn and Garret will realize that their love for each other was a "growing up together from childhood" kind of love (like the past love between Tobin and Falista).

Poor Tobin. He's now stuck in a marriage that he doesn't want. I even feel sorry for Falista because I truly believe that she loves Tobin. I wonder what Gwynn's reaction will be, when she finds out about Tobin's marriage, if she's still kinj-ed at the time.

The replicating kinj plot involving the duplicitous Yavalla is interesting, though predictable. But I'm looking forward to when our small intrepid band of Talon, Garret, Janzo, Wren, and maybe Zed (hopefully) inevitably defeat Yavalla and her kinj mites. 

While watching Tobin return to the Outpost at the head of Falista's army, I couldn't help wondering what some of the soldiers in that army were thinking - considering the last time Tobin led an army to the Outpost, those soldiers were completely decimated.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, tv echo said:

What do you call a 6-way "love triangle"? (A love hexagon?) Falista loves Tobin. Tobin loves Gwynn. Gwynn loves Tobin and Garret. Garret loves Gwynn and Talon. Talon loves Garret. Zed loves Talon. (I'm removing Janzo from this mess because I truly believe he was only infatuated with Talon before he met Wren.)

I especially hate the Gwynn-Garret-Talon part of this mess. Hopefully, Gwynn and Garret will realize that their love for each other was a "growing up together from childhood" kind of love (like the past love between Tobin and Falista).

What I hate is how in love Talon is with Garret.  Garret hasn't done anything to deserve Talon's love, he hasn't said "I love you" to Talon, he hasn't done anything heroic like saving Talon, he hasn't given anything up for Talon, he hasn't picked Talon over Gwynn. I honestly feel if when Tobin and Garret rescued Gwynn if Gwynn had woken up and run and kissed Garret that Garret would be with Gwynn and ok with the situation. 

Can Talon get a new guy please? I'd even be ok with Zed winning her over...

2 hours ago, tv echo said:

Poor Tobin. He's now stuck in a marriage that he doesn't want. I even feel sorry for Falista because I truly believe that she loves Tobin. I wonder what Gwynn's reaction will be, when she finds out about Tobin's marriage, if she's still kinj-ed at the time.

I also feel sorry for Falista. She wanted to marry Tobin, but had to marry the guy her father chose. However, I feel it's a little pathetic that she's willing to marry Tobin when it's obvious he's not into her.  But I'm actually hoping Tobin falls back in love with Falista and Gwynn and Garret get back together (I dislike both of them, so they might as well be a couple) and Talon finds a new love interest or just says screw this and leaves. Honestly none of them (except Janzo) have treated Talon that great

Edited by Fireball