Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: Beyond Here Lies Nothin'

paulvdb
  • Start Topic

Jax and the team go in search of a lost alien race that may be the key to saving the Universe, but on the way, find themselves plagued by disturbing nightmares that arise out of each individual's personal traumas and most personal fears.

Airdate: October 25, 2020

Did the telepathic aliens ever explain why they were sending nightmares? I understand that they aren't looking to be friends, but perhaps they would be willing to help avoid galactic obliteration? At any rate there must be easier ways of making people go away. Just make them think the Check Engine light is blinking.

None of the characters think that the Mind!Snail necklace is a calling card that the ancients can read? It's pretty clear that Chekhov's Mind!Snail is a Plot-Coupon, but if telepathic aliens ever tell me that something is what I need, I will try to pay attention.

Now to the important stuff. The forlorn study group wannabes don't seem to ever be studying (or even carrying books or tablets). Come on cadets, if the group doesn't show up you study on your own. Pleading for study buddies just makes you look pathetic and a is waste of your precious study time.