Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Tyme Patrol

kieyra
  • Start Topic

Cliff, Jane, and Rita pursue Dr. Tyme (guest star BRANDON PEREA) -- and his time-altering space mineral -- in their reluctant quest to help Niles and Dorothy. At a support group, Vic meets Roni (guest star KAREN OBILOM), a feisty military vet who challenges his beliefs. And Larry comes face-to-face with his past at a funeral.

Airing Thursday, June 25, 2020

Larry reading his son's letter was so sad. That kid believed he was alive the whole time. I'm really surprised the negative spirit didn't force him to talk to his other son.

I loved Cliff apologizing to Rita about her drawing of Dr. Tyme since he actually looked more ridiculous in person. Then she ripped his head off. 

This show is like if Legion had a baby with Legends of Tomorrow. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Rita was so offended that Dr. Tyme kept spelling his name that way, its hilarious. As was her cartoony but also very accurate picture she drew for their Mission Briefing. 

This show is so wild, I dont even bat an eye at a time traveling doctor with a clock head/brain running an eternal disco roller rink filled with people from across time skating around to Bad Girls. 

Poor Larry. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4