Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Episode Four

paulvdb
  • Start Topic

As his covert investigation of Point Blanc gets underway, Alex discovers that he's been left vulnerable. The Department seem to be closing in on the double-agent in their ranks - but Yassen gets there first.

This one was frustrating to watch. Jack constantly worrying about Alex to the point that she is the reason Alex will be exposed as a spy. She should have just not let anyone into the house. Talking to them like they know about Alex. Though, maybe his handler should have let her know the agency had a double agent. SMH 

The school, was muh. I didn't find any student interesting. It was just a weird setting with underwhelming students.

• Like 1

Yep; shady stuff going on at the shady 'school'. So are the victims students being brainwashed to be agents? I really hope Super Secret Spy Agency has a backup plan to extract Alex.

So is Jack supposed to be American? Or West Indian? Because there was a line in an earlier episode that her family is in America; and it seems like (to me) the actress is trying not to sound as 'British', but she still sounds British to my American ears.