Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Episode Three

paulvdb
  • Start Topic

Alex is thrown into the unfamiliar world of the ultra-rich as he struggles to perfect his cover identity, but risks alienating his best friend by keeping the mission a secret.

What a weird family. Not sure exactly, Alex was introduced as some poor kid the family was helping out by Fiona. Yet, he is supposed to be her "brother" Is is only the Point Blanc people that need to believe this?

Good on Jack and Tom. They have Alex's back. Jack will not let them take advantage of Alex and Tom won't except lies from Alex any longer. 

Those kids. Sigh. I now find myself hating them more than Martin! Bratty asses. Were they going to shoot Alex or did they really just want to be douches and scare him to death? Glad he showed them up and clocked that kid! Laughed out loud as Fiona was marching into the mansion to go off on Alex and the maid/agent stabbed her in the neck with a sedative! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Mikita said:

What a weird family. Not sure exactly, Alex was introduced as some poor kid the family was helping out by Fiona. Yet, he is supposed to be her "brother" Is is only the Point Blanc people that need to believe this?

The Point Blanc people are the ones who are supposed to believe that Alex is Fiona's brother. She couldn't introduce Alex as her brother to her friends. How would she explain to her friends that she suddenly has a brother that they'd never met and that she'd never mentioned before?

21 hours ago, paulvdb said:

The Point Blanc people are the ones who are supposed to believe that Alex is Fiona's brother. She couldn't introduce Alex as her brother to her friends. How would she explain to her friends that she suddenly has a brother that they'd never met and that she'd never mentioned before?

Then the whole charade makes no sense. How easy for Point Blanc to determine that Alex Friend is fake. Just question Fiona and her friends. They would love to rat him out. They needed to find a better cover story for him. If he is in there for anymore than 24 hours it will very easy for Point Blanc to tear apart his cover of being a Friend. SMH

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ugh - I was so stressed for Alex in this one. I guess it's good that Alex isn't lying to his best friend anymore, however, telling Tom everything might just bite everyone in the butt later.

Still waiting for an explanation for Alex's "spy" skills. I mean, he could just be a smart, clever kid - and that's fine - but they've implied that he was 'trained' by his uncle, and I want to know more about that.

I'm guessing they're not that important, but I wonder if we'll see the Friend family at all after this?