Type keyword(s) to search

S27.E06: Will Ferrell, Miranda Hart, Mark Ruffalo, Paul Mescal, Daisy Edgar-Jones, Billy Porter

• Start Topic

Joining Graham on his virtual sofa tonight: actor and comedian Will Ferrell, starring in new comedy film Eurovision; funny lady Miranda Hart; triple Oscar-nominated Mark Ruffalo, playing twin brothers in I Know This Much is True; and the stars of BBC drama Normal People, Paul Mescal and Daisy Edgar-Jones. Plus a special home music performance by Pose star Billy Porter of his new single For What it's Worth.

This was a really good show. It still pales in comparison to everyone being together, but I think as people get the hang of interviews over Zoom and the like, the shows also improve.

Will Ferrell looks so much like his Zoolander character that I couldn't stop laughing. I can't wait to watch his Eurovision movie. It wasn't always the nutty showcase it is today, but I love his embrace of the whole thing. And Graham plays himself! It's supposed to drop on Netflix on June 26.

Billy Porter's version of "For What It's Worth" was terrific. Dude's a Tony winner, so I didn't expect otherwise, but sometimes these things do go sideways.

• Love 2

I think it works a bit better when they have more than one person appearing with Graham on Zoom.  I don't think they could just keep adding people until they have the normal amount of guests but I've liked when he had co-stars on together like the due from Normal People and Martin Freeman and his co-star from Breeders.

The one-on-one interviews are either boring or they're too short.