Type keyword(s) to search

[BUG, FIXED] Email notifications & links borked

I have my notifications set so I get emails of PMs sent to me. I have not gotten emails on a number of PMs that were sent today. I checked my notification settings, and it shows that I should be getting the emails.

The last email notification I got for a PM was 7:12 am CDST on May 15, 2020.

For about the last 20 hours I’ve stopped receiving email notifications of new posts in subscribed threads.

I see on the site that there have been new posts, for which I would normally get email notifications.

Is the email notification system working?

(edited)

It's 3:15 PM CT and so far today I've received two email notifications that came at 2:13 PM and 2:15 PM.  I'll update again if I receive anymore.  

Edited by Jaded

Getting email notification now, though not of this thread.

But the "Go to this Post" button in the email notification, when you click on it opens the main Forums page, not the actual post or the thread.

59 minutes ago, scrb said:

Getting email notification now, though not of this thread.

But the "Go to this Post" button in the email notification, when you click on it opens the main Forums page, not the actual post or the thread.

1 minute ago, Enigma X said:

When I click on the "Go to this Post" from an email delivered to my inbox, I am sent to the my subscribed forums section and not to the post.

I'll put a new ticket in with the devs about this latest bug.

I am also experiencing the few notifications problem, I get one or two notifications for every 11-15 posts that I see in the forum. Plus the 'go to this post' button brings me to my home page not the right forum.

Just wanted to let you know that I received 2 email notifications today, my first since approximately May 22. I'm informing you of this just in case it might help to figure out what was happening. I haven't changed anything recently so I don't know why they have finally started to appear. Thank you.

• Useful 1