Type keyword(s) to search

Marco Ruiz: World's Greatest Dad

There seems to be a consensus that the American imitation is inferior to the Scandinavian original.

Is it because the main characters are inferior in the copy than in the original?

The actor who plays Marco is doing a pretty terrific job so the original guy (as well as the woman) must be something else.

May have to get a region-free Blu-Ray player and order the import discs.

There seems to be a consensus that the American imitation is inferior to the Scandinavian original.

Is it because the main characters are inferior in the copy than in the original?

The actor who plays Marco is doing a pretty terrific job so the original guy (as well as the woman) must be something else.

May have to get a region-free Blu-Ray player and order the import discs.

I've never seen the original "Bron" but it's really hard for me to believe that it's all that better than this version.  The strongest part of the American Bridge is the setting, the stark contrasts between Juarez and El Paso.  It's difficult to imagine that people can easily tell much difference when they cross from Denmark into Sweden.  Figure aside from the actors, the main strength of Bron was the weird plot.  In the American Bridge, I considered that to be the weakest element, especially once David Tate was revealed.