Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Retrace-Your-Step-Alizer

• Start Topic

Is no one watching this, or are people just not interested in talking about it?

OK, I’m ready for another season, and I’m even more invested in the wall storyline.

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 3:29 AM, revbfc said:

Is no one watching this, or are people just not interested in talking about it?

OK, I’m ready for another season, and I’m even more invested in the wall storyline.

I had the same reaction!

I don't know if its a good or a bad sign for the show that the whole time I was watching I kept thinking a whole show or a spinoff about the wall I think I would find much more interesting than the rest of the show.

I liked the show overall OK.  But the wall is where its at.  the one full episode they did about it was the easy highlight of the season.

Though this finale was not bad. 

Well the premise is flawed in they have a shrink ray, space ships and clone technology. Why sent clones with the originals instead to shrinking down a large portion of the population and putting therm on the ships instead of letting them blow up on the planet.