Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E11: Switzerland

ohjoy
  • Start Topic

Aaron bolsters his case with newfound information from Marie but finds himself torn between two worlds when Cassius suspects Aaron is a snitch and seeks retribution. Foster struggles to lay low during his last two weeks before retirement, but Safiya turns up the heat, confiscating religious texts to stop the drug trade.

Oh shit.

Marie and Darius thought he was guilty. I don't know if I could get over that, if I was Aaron. I guess, Marie trying to help him anyway is something. But still... that hurts.

I thought Darius was recording the conversation he had with the liar, but I guess not. Maybe it wouldn't have been admissable anyway.

I thought Jamal's visitor was his son at first. I knew he was saying good-bye, even before the hand holding, but I didn't realize it was his lover until that point. I wish they hadn't gone out of their way to slander his sister, though. She's not even a character on the show, and they made her more one dimensional than anyone who is. Uncool.

I realized Jamal was going to try to kill Cassius a second before Aaron called his name on the yard. SHUT UP AARON!! Making Cassius turn around really put Jamal at a disadvantage. Well-meaning, but a mistake.

Of course the one guard who tried to break it up got killed. Cowards are cowards for a reason.

This was a really painful episode.

The voice over at the end could have used more revisions. People die for their families all the time.

• Love 3