Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E19: Tornado Season (1)

• Start Topic

Mike jumps at a chance to earn a wealthy restaurateur's business as her egg supplier; after Mike seeks Beau's help with his pitch, Beau attempts to get the business for himself.

Both Kay and Janine think they might be pregnant, and in solidarity of sorts, Rio buys pregnancy tests for all three of them.  They take the tests, but the episode ends before the results are revealed.  

Rudy is seduced by the restauranteur Dolores.

Beau has received warning that his farm may be foreclosed upon, so he desperately steals Mike's idea to become the egg supplier for a new branch of a chain owned by Dolores in order to save the farm.  Mike is furious, but Beau feels terrible at trying to take Mike's business, and breaks down, telling Kay they might lose the farm.

The resulting chaos is about to get even more chaotic as a tornado warning is issued and appears heading for Bucksnort and the farms.

Rudy and the Bowmans are still the best things about this show. I laughed when Dolores asked Rudy "do you know who I am?" and he replied "You're not the President are you? I don't keep up with the news." And I love Kay's hatred of Jacob's girlfriend. "God can watch you in the bathroom." "What is wrong with her?"

You know Rio is going to be pregnant. You just know it. Why else have her take a test? Baby plots are the laziest of sitcom writing. Maybe having all three of them pregnant at the same time can be a bit of a twist.

• Love 4