Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17: Over Everything

Artsda
  • Start Topic

LUCIOUS AND COOKIE TEAM UP TO GET EMPIRE AND BOSSY IN GOOD STANDING ON AN ALL-NEW "EMPIRE" TUESDAY, APRIL 14, ON FOX

Lucious continues to run Empire and discovers some of Andre's business missteps by way of Kelly Patel (guest star Pej Vahdat). Meanwhile, Cookie tries to relaunch BossyFest but is met with major obstacles from the ASAs. Also, Hakeem and Maya's unlikely partnership proves to be beneficial and Becky celebrates her birthday in the all-new "Over Everything" episode of EMPIRE airing Tuesday, April 14 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX

I really hope they are able to do something to finish the series right. What happened to all the flashbacks? 

Hakeem staying with the Vegas wedding girl who keeps wearing Mrs.Lyon clothes? Please no.

• Love 1
On 4/15/2020 at 8:00 PM, Artsda said:

I really hope they are able to do something to finish the series right. What happened to all the flashbacks? 

Hakeem staying with the Vegas wedding girl who keeps wearing Mrs.Lyon clothes? Please no.

Lee Daniels and Danny Strong have said that they want to be able to film the last two episodes, but it's not 100% confirmed yet, because no one knows how long this virus will last. And according to Serayah on her IG Live that she did last week, said that Hakeem and Tiana will have their happy ending.

Saw a Zoom interview with Taraji on The Today Show this morning. She said they were in production of the 19/20 eps when they got shut down. So, according to her, TPTB cut together something for the finale and she has no idea what it is.

Thank you all for explaining this.  I was understanding that this episode was the finale and was completely lost and more than a little surprised that it seemed like such a whimper.  Understanding that production did get halted before they finished filming episodes explains a lot. 

I couldn’t tell - who is in the final Empire logo image (last image of the series)? I think Cookie & Jamal are the center full people, but couldn’t think of who the people on either side of them are. And the large face looks most like Yana to me, but I have a hard time interpreting that kind of drawing so I could easily be wrong.