Type keyword(s) to search

THTH In The Media

• Start Topic

I watched season two.  Obviously there was no interest here.  I even watched the Brazil version.  It was actually odd the way on the Brazil version all the males seemed to be crying over the women and in love.  It was so odd that the women just wanted to be players.  But the guys were crying and jealous.  For that reason I enjoyed the Brazil version.  But it seemed to have an abrupt ending.  

On 8/1/2021 at 5:00 PM, LakeGal said:

I watched season two.  Obviously there was no interest here.

I'm watching season 2 now. I didn't think any of the guys were that hot. Most of the contestants seem to be familiar with how season one went, so why are they all acting like there aren't cameras everywhere recording their every twitch? It makes me wonder if there are some spots not covered by cameras and they're told that up front. They just don't know exactly where those unmonitored spots are.