Type keyword(s) to search

Cast in Other Roles

• Start Topic

(edited)

One of Max's Dads, John Benjamin Hickey is from The Good Wife and In Treatment Season 4.

The person dating Julien's dad is Elizabeth Lail from "You".

The bottom of Thomas Doherty's face looks like Antoni's from Queer Eye.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay

Yeah so somehow it took me this long to realize that Luna is a transgender actress who was in the Spanish netflix series Control-Z.  I spent quite a bit of time thinking that she seemed so familiar but because the actress was speaking Spanish in that last role and is transgender it didn't click.

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, meatball77 said:

Yeah so somehow it took me this long to realize that Luna is a transgender actress who was in the Spanish netflix series Control-Z.  I spent quite a bit of time thinking that she seemed so familiar but because the actress was speaking Spanish in that last role and is transgender it didn't click.

Thank you.

On 7/24/2021 at 6:49 AM, peachmangosteen said:

Finally found out who the guy playing the actor in the play was: Calvin from Greek! 

Gotta say, never expected to see him fully nude covered in blood lol.

I can't believe I didn't recognize him!  And I'm currently in the middle of rewatching Greek lol

• Love 1