Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Ideal Cheese Shop - Shredded Perspective

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Another Marcus the counselor session.    The father was the usual control freak, who didn't want any changes, the son was the usual beaten down relative, and the man (didn't get the name) who had worked in the cheese store for years, without a single raise was wonderful. 

Getting the father's interference, and refusal to change out of the business was the only way to bring the cheese shop into the current century, and make it a success. 

I'm so glad Marcus found a way to get the father out of the business, get the son to grow a backbone, and show what he could do, and the other man would get 15% of the profits.    I guess Marcus has given up on the national scale idea for most of the businesses now.  I really enjoyed Marcus and the son going to the world's biggest cheese shop.    The picture of the son, and Marcus in the cheese head hats was hysterical.        

• Love 3