Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E13: The Art of Peer Pressure

jewel21
  • Start Topic

Spencer is ready to get back to football in order to impress recruiters, but he must prove to Billy and Grace he is not pushing himself before he is ready. Layla is excited about her and Coop’s music, but Coop is distracted about what is going on in the streets. Olivia struggles in believing Asher and turns to Billy for help. Jordan does the right thing and steps up in a big way to help a friend. Meanwhile, as the District Attorney’s race is almost over, Laura tries not to get sidetracked by her opponents smear campaign.

Airdate: 02/17/2020

I'm guessing that Coop didn't really kill Tyrone.  Maybe she drove up there and saw that he was already dead.  I hope they won't drag this out too long.  In any case, this will create more trust issues for Coop and Patience because Coop lied to get the gun and Patience doesn't believe her denial about killing Tyrone. 

That was cute when Billy gave suggestions for the celebration dance instead of getting mad at Asher.  I wonder how he will handle the steroids revelation though.  (And I hope Spencer doesn't eventually try it, that would only aggravate the injury in the long run.)  Even though they occasionally put in some spring stuff, I hope they will have more football next season.

I was kind of surprised Laura won the election.  I thought it was going to be one of those things where she didn't win, but proved a point and could hold her head up high or something.

Even though he means well, Jordan probably should have talked to his parents before just showing up with Simone and her bags.

• Love 2
On 2/19/2020 at 5:48 AM, KWalkerInc said:

I'm guessing that Coop didn't really kill Tyrone.  Maybe she drove up there and saw that he was already dead.  I hope they won't drag this out too long.  In any case, this will create more trust issues for Coop and Patience because Coop lied to get the gun and Patience doesn't believe her denial about killing Tyrone. 

Whoever shot Tyrone made several calculated, precise shots. I don’t think—at least, I hope—Coop doesn’t have that kind of history with firearms. 

On 2/19/2020 at 5:48 AM, KWalkerInc said:

Even though he means well, Jordan probably should have talked to his parents before just showing up with Simone and her bags.

I’m learning that Jordan isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer. He certainly didn’t inherit his mom’s brains. LOL. 

• Love 1