Type keyword(s) to search

The Music of Teen Wolf: Putting the "M" Back in MTV

(edited)

I thought we should have a place to discuss some of the music used in the series. I've enjoyed a lot of the music and sometimes the show does really well at making the music match the scene. My personal favorite is when Scott's mother is taken and "And the World Was Gone" plays. It's a heartbreaking moment, and the music is just so lyrically appropriate there.

Edited by bettername2come

I really enjoyed their use of Gin Wigmore's "Black Sheep" when Lydia returned to school after her romp in the woods in Season 2, and the Dada Life song for that big locker room fight between Scott and Jackson was hilarious.

I also thought the instrumental score for Jennifer Blake's epic final confrontation with Kali and the twins was a major contributor to the impact of the scene. (Really, the entire score for Lunar Ellipse was incredible.)

and the Dada Life song for that big locker room fight between Scott and Jackson was hilarious.

The best part of that is how the music cuts out to a scene of Erica and Stiles talking. Then comes back on when they get to the locker room door and the guys come crashing through.

The 'Bad Moon Rising' sequence with the Nogitsune's hospital killing spree was my favorite use of music in the show. 

Anyone know the name of the song they played over Liam's intro as he's catching the Lacrosse balls?