Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E15: Welcome to the Bad Review

• Start Topic

Marty's sly trick with the mail was adorable, I liked his delivery on the line of not being interested in a felon 😄 . And his Chandler impresson was so good! Could this BE any better?

I was surprised by how insecure Calvin was about finding out everyone's opinions about him, he usually has such strong convictions about believing that he is right and the opinion of others does not really matter. But I totally did not see the twist with Tina coming, that was a really cool plotline and I liked how they flipped it yet again towards the end.

• Love 4

Marty tongue tied around the upstairs neighbor was funny. I also enjoyed his Chandler Bing impression.

I was surprised Trish was the issue at first, but I love that we learned it was actually Calvin they had issues with. It makes so much more sense, lol.

I liked Dave constantly "hurting" himself in the shop. "This place is a death trap!"

• Love 3