Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E13: Daisy

• Start Topic

I think Ron's name is on the credits because he did the voice-over narration. 

I think he also was in a photo in the background. Also, people can contract for whatever they want in a contract.

So Danny watched Charlie all day. Wasn't it a school day?

Something did not make sense to me about the father's apartment. When we first saw him there, it seemed that he was either in independent living or assisted living (Delilah says here there's always someone to call for help). But if so, then the facility would not know/care that he went out on his own. If he was in Memory Care, which is where Alzheimer's patients would be, there usually the patients are locked in. That a patient got out (escaped) would be a much bigger crisis, such that rather than wait for Delilah to arrive and then stand around and yak about the problem, they'd be out searching, police contacted, etc. Instead, when all but Sophie left to search, they still were not searching!! because Sophie was able to take her mother's car.

On 2/13/2020 at 10:13 PM, Katie111 said:

And does Gary have a job?   Weekday and 3 men are all not working? 

Gary lost his job, remember? My question was why did Katherine miss work (where she apparently isn't getting assigned the good projects) to take Theo to the therapist instead of Eddie, who had time to sit around and shoot the breeze with Gary and Rome?

And I agree that the *child* psychologist would not sit there and diagnose Katherine. She'd lead Katherine back to the waiting room and say "don't worry, I'm trained for handling kids who don't want to talk." Also, Katherine's issues at work are not comparable to Theo's in that Katherine must be very careful about complaining to her bosses [the best advice might even be to stuff her stress and just work harder/better], while the point of taking Theo to the doctor was to get him to be open with his parents about his problems.

In order for Rome and Regina to adopt, they would have to have the parents of the baby relinquish all parental rights. So whether the BF is in the baby-mother's life or not, they could not adopt without him agreeing. So he can't come back 5 years down the line and get the baby back. So stupid.

Also stupid was how Regina brought the issue up. "Soooo, is the baby's father a Harvard grad?" No. You ask whether the father is in the picture or will they have to search him out to complete an adoption. The questions about genetics can be directed at the father, or not. 

Edited by smartymarty
added about the ex-boyfriend
  • Love 1
On 2/25/2020 at 12:48 PM, smartymarty said:

So Danny watched Charlie all day. Wasn't it a school day?

In order for Rome and Regina to adopt, they would have to have the parents of the baby relinquish all parental rights. So whether the BF is in the baby-mother's life or not, they could not adopt without him agreeing. So he can't come back 5 years down the line and get the baby back. So stupid.

Delilah said that Danny had been watching Charlie "all afternoon", so probably after he got out of school.

The whole thing with Rome and Regina makes no sense. As you said, whether the father was abusive or not, there is the chance he can show up and try to gain custody. If I were Regina, finding out that the father doesn't know about the baby and may be a violent scumbag would not reassure me, it would make me more worried and upset. I understand feeling bad for Eve and maybe wanting to help her, but talk about inviting trouble into your life.

• Love 1