Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: Coordinated Flight

ottoDbusdriver
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, kicotan said:
On 2/4/2020 at 6:30 PM, Bulldog said:

I honestly don't know a single thing about tarot cards, but even I thought that was weird.  I would assume you need the full deck to do whatever it is you do with them

Pro Tip:

If you are charging $$$ in exchange for a reading~you’ve got plenty of extra cards to replace in your working deck.

“Cost of Business” expense.

That makes sense, but is it a thing? I’ve just never heard of it or seen it before, and Google isn’t helping. 

Cringey D'Angelos mention at the beginning. I don't even remember this show being on network TV, but evidently advertisers were into it.

Speaking of which, I could swear I've seen the tarot lady in a commercial with a crown of braids ... maybe for Pine Sol?

On 7/27/2021 at 9:52 AM, Mercolleen said:

Speaking of which, I could swear I've seen the tarot lady in a commercial with a crown of braids ... maybe for Pine Sol?

That’s Diane Amos in the Pine Sol ads. Different actress. The tarot reader reminded me of Esther Rolle (Florida Evans in Good Times).