Type keyword(s) to search

S01.03: Savage Valley

• Start Topic

Fun episode, I thought.  Very imaginative, especially when Nora was in the Death House.

I thought the ending might have been different, that Nora had got so much enjoyment out of her work that she would take over the business. 

I wouldn't mind seeing her try other jobs, but I hope the show doesn't become a job-of-the-week thing.

I thought this episode was weaker than the Atlantic City one but it was still fun - between the matching perms and the kids kicking her off their team, it was an enjoyable half hour, even if I had to ignore some things that made no sense.

I loved when the grandmother pulled her shower cap off and revealed that she had permed her hair with Nora too - ha! And it was cute to see Nora trying to teach her dad and grandmother how to play the game she liked (even if her dad, in true dad fashion, was stuck on choosing a hat for his avatar).

But so wasteful to throw away the neighbor kid's pills! Just give them back to him!

• Love 3