Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E12: Good Cop

thewhiteowl
  • Start Topic

xsoft-a-sound.jpg.pagespeed.ic.UoWhSBDFC

A lot to unpack here and a lot to process...but wow, what an episode.

The only bad thing I can say about this episode is that I did feel the resolution to the crimes were rushed, but the emotional impact of this episode more than makes up for it.

Talk about your emotional gut punches...this episode defined it.

R.I.P. Nate...we'll miss you. I also think the team- not just Street- will be pretty frayed going forward. This really seems like it will impact the team's chemistry going forward.

Which I think sets up the rest of the season well. With Hondo doubting his leadership and the team questioning his decisions and having to deal with being emotionally betrayed, we could have some nice drama the rest of the year.

Oh, and before I close, tonight was the first night I actually liked Piper Lynch. I guess the vulnerability of her being a recovering alcoholic did it for me, and with Hicks for that matter. Really enjoyed them toasting with chocolates...it was a nice bonding moment.

• Love 1

Chris thinking that Street should have told her.  Does she not understand chain of command? Does she not understand undercover work?  Maybe she needs to get a different job other than SWAT. Yes, I know, it’s the writers.  

• Love 5