Type keyword(s) to search

Speculation Without Spoilers

• Start Topic

I'm fairly certain we won't find out who Negan kills until like episode 4 or so. We'll probably get a flashback episode devoted to Dwight, as you said. A flashback on how Daryl and co. were captured. There will be an episode about Carol, Morgan, and the Tron Knights. Then we'll get a "What's Going On and Happening Back at ASZ" episode. Spencer and Denise are fighting over how much cream of mushroom soup to divvy up to the remaining inhabitants of their community....and no one hears Enid banging on that closet door. 

I'm fairly certain we won't find out who Negan kills until like episode 4 or so.

Fortunately, Gimple has said that won't happen:

After The Walking Dead Season 6 Finale ended in a huge cliffhanger, fans have been speculating as to how long they will have to wait to find out who was on the receiving end of Negan's bat. Given The Walking Dead's tendency to sometimes focus on different story lines from episode to episode, some fans have been wondering if The Walking Dead Season 7 premiere might focus on the Alexandria Safe-Zone or Morgan and Carol rather than dealing with the Negan cliffhanger.

However, The Walking Dead fans can put their minds at ease. In an interview with Comicbook.com, showrunner Scott Gimple confirmed that Negan's kill will be addressed in The Walking Dead Season 7 premiere - and it will be brutal.

And he has to stick to that. It would be suicidal for the show to try to drag out that revelation beyond the premiere. I'd be rioting in suburbia.

• Love 2

Haha, I was just kind of taking the piss with my comment, but that's good to know. 

After the dumpster debacle, it wouldn't have been outside the realm of possibility.

• Love 1