Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Come Home to Daddy

• Start Topic

Airs December 22, 2019

Lexi's creativity is pushed to the limit for her latest client's nails, but problems with technology threaten to make her experiment a failure; Bria and Matt arrive in Vegas to elope and the rest of the family slowly catches wind of their plan.

On 12/20/2019 at 11:15 AM, RoxiP said:

Just random, but I noticed in the closing credits that Buddy Valastro is involved with this in some way...isn't he the Cake Boss guy?

He may have pitched the idea? Lexi was on his show.

I don't agree with all that sexist "daddy will walk you down the aisle and give you away" crap. But I really like the parents. Those girls appear to have been raised in such a loving, supportive home. No reason for Bria to cling to that loser and set herself up for a lifetime of disappointment. I don't understand why she is doing this.

Funny how Jen didn't understand how Bria got to Las Vegas. Have none of them ever flown?

Edited by BallisticNikki
On 12/23/2019 at 1:02 PM, BallisticNikki said:

He may have pitched the idea? Lexi was on his show.

I don't agree with all that sexist "daddy will walk you down the aisle and give you away" crap. But I really like the parents. Those girls appear to have been raised in such a loving, supportive home. No reason for Bria to cling to that loser and set herself up for a lifetime of disappointment. I don't understand why she is doing this.

Funny how Jen didn't understand how Bria got to Las Vegas. Have none of them ever flown?

She got it, but couldn't believe the silly cow flew across the country without her knowing it.

• LOL 1
On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 9:30 PM, woodscommaelle said:

This show is pretty bad. I don’t dislike any of these people, but I came for the nail art and it’s not delivering.

I tend to agree.  Wish they focused more on Lexi and her art and less on the family drama.

• Love 1