Type keyword(s) to search

Show Vs Books: Spoiler Speculations

I'm confused about why Dash and Killian keep getting reborn but unlike Ingrid and Freya, have different names each time? Are they from Asgard too? I'm thinking no though their mom was originally (well, last lifetime ago or whatever) Athena so maybe they are from Olympus lol Seriously, this shit makes no sense, but I have to admit, I kind of love it. Not so much this ep because all things Freya and Killian bore me to tears but the other stuff was good.

In the books, they're all gods from Asgard & they have god names. When they leave Asgard they keep the names Ingrid, Freya, Killian, & Bran (don't know why they changed his name to Dash for the show) throughout time. The whole dying & being reborn thing is strictly from the show.

Thank you. That was really making me scratch my head. So in the book they are all just straight immortal? So they were all always who they are now? And yeah, why change only one of their names from Bran to Dash? Weird.

Thank you. That was really making me scratch my head. So in the book they are all just straight immortal? So they were all always who they are now? And yeah, why change only one of their names from Bran to Dash? Weird.

Yep, all immortal, & they know who they are & have always known. They haven't always lived where they live now because otherwise people would notice them not getting older. The Bran to Dash thing is a head scratcher, I have no why they changed his name.

• Love 1

Thanks again GaT. The only thing I can think of is they were worried we'd get Bran the immortal wizardy doctor with the boy king who wargs and  travels around Westros with a group of rag tag misfits, since that is the only other Bran I can think of...well, other than Raisin Bran. Cause it's sure not like Dash is a better name than Bran. And neither of them go with Killian, and none of them sound remotely Asgardian to me. (I could be wrong about that, I'm not too into Norse mythology).