Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: All That Glitters

• Start Topic

Airs November 24, 2019

Bria's engagement dreams with Matthew turn into a nightmare at her party; Bria collaborates with Lexi on an important client who has a unique request for a music video.

Bria is an idiot.  I have to keep reminding myself that she is very young, despite looking a great deal older.  

Lexi is so cool.  I love her nail art.  I also think she is really pretty, although her clothing detracts from her and makes her look thicker.

I like Big Mike but the mother - PUT ON A BRA WOMAN!  Can we have Molly and Cynthia from Double Diva make a road trip to Long Island?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, RoxiP said:

Bria is an idiot.  I have to keep reminding myself that she is very young, despite looking a great deal older.  

For the life of me, I can't understand why Jen and Big Mike are staying silent about this shit! Why are they going along with it??? That man has the ability to RUIN their daughter's life. STDs, criminal charges, taking half of her business, shaking her down for alimony for the rest of her life plus child support if they have any kids. Plus, he could get her hooked on drugs. WTF???? Make it make sense!

How old are we thinking Jen Martone is? (Lexi is 26.)

• Love 1
On 11/25/2019 at 11:47 AM, BallisticNikki said:

For the life of me, I can't understand why Jen and Big Mike are staying silent about this shit! Why are they going along with it??? That man has the ability to RUIN their daughter's life. STDs, criminal charges, taking half of her business, shaking her down for alimony for the rest of her life plus child support if they have any kids. Plus, he could get her hooked on drugs. WTF???? Make it make sense!

How old are we thinking Jen Martone is? (Lexi is 26.)

Jen is 55. I read it somewhere. Can find the link if you want it.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, BallisticNikki said:

I trust you! I was just curious bc Lexi and Bria are young but Big Mike looks very old. And i couldn't tell w/ Jen.

His weight could make him look older.  I live on Long Island, not far from their salon.  Big Mike must be doing very well financially in whatever his business is because I found a listing online and saw what they paid for their house several years ago. It’s in a pretty affluent neighborhood, paid almost $1.5 million in 2004 and as of 2008 the property tax was over $32k.

10 hours ago, Koalagirl said:

His weight could make him look older.  I live on Long Island, not far from their salon.  Big Mike must be doing very well financially in whatever his business is because I found a listing online and saw what they paid for their house several years ago. It’s in a pretty affluent neighborhood, paid almost $1.5 million in 2004 and as of 2008 the property tax was over $32k.

I've wondered what line of work he's in. They seem like a nice family. But I don't understand how they tolerate Matt in and out of Bria's life. That's a disaster!

I don't quite understand it.  I don't like these people (well that's not actually true - I like Lexi when she isn't going off on her sister and I like the grandmother) for the most part, I am already tired of seeing Mom's breasts hanging out of her clothes, and yet I still watched this show again!  

Again, I wish they would just show Lexi doing nail art.  So cool!