Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E06: License to Elongate

Trini
  • Start Topic

On 11/20/2019 at 9:35 PM, SimoneS said:

Cecile was fine when she was just dating Joe and popped up occasionally. She should have never become a member of the main cast or even worse had that invisible kid. If the show had any backbone, it would have used the crossover as a twofer and kill off both Cecile and Jenna. The emotional fallout would give us some great performances from Jesse, Candice, and Grant.

Yeah great cause we need more of Fridging women for Man Pain. 

• Love 2
On 11/24/2019 at 9:42 PM, Trini said:

Yeah, this didn't make sense.

But check out the last part of Chester's obituary, which was funny! :

Chester is survived by his grandmother, Gertrud Runk, who would like everyone to know that, while losing Chester is a great tragedy, she is comforted by the fact that being swallowed by a black hole is the way Chester would have wanted to go.

Why was there an obituary for Chester anyway? Didn't they inform the hospital that Star Labs was taking Chester? I don't get it. Did these people just decided to let everyone think he was dead.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, BeautifulFlower said:

I have to agree. I know people dislike Cecile, but killing her off is not the answer.  Why is it whenever people don't like characters, they want them to be killed off? 

Yeah I dont get that either. Why cant the character just leave? A show doesnt need to kill off Cecile andA BABY for it to have a backbone. And frankly I dont want Joe to have to suffer like that 

That's a no from me to erasing Cecile or Baby Jenna. Jenna is just living her off screen life in peace.

Despite my issues I’ll take this season (so far anyway) over 2A. Plus, after the 5th episode of this season Iris had already had more screentime than she had in the entirety of the 9 pre-winterbreak episodes of season 2 (what I consider 2a). 

• Love 1