Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E21: Reunion (Part 3)

• Start Topic

There's nothing really to say because this whole thing is just tired, but what I will say is I got quite irritated with the way that Ashley took her little gloved hands and "daintily" covered her mouth to giggle not once, but twice. I can't remember what made her laugh, but it just irritated me so damn much! Looking like damn Minnie Mouse or something, knowing what her husband's been accused of. How you got time to giggle?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Michael is guilty as hell.  

Robyn and Chris heard the same thing, Candiace heard it....but everyone is lying but Michael.  He is accusing Robyn of being too drunk to remember what she heard, so was Chris too drunk too?  Was Candiace too drunk too?  And they all just picked the one person that Michael has been on camera gushing over?  Come on now.  

Michael story changed multiple times and his comments to Gizelle were foul.  He knew damn well that he grabbed Andrew's butt and that she told him to stop but didn't want to admit it on the air.  He publicly accused her of lying, then admitted to her that he knew she was telling the truth.  Foul.  And standing OVER her while saying it?  Gross.  

Now, everyone is making up that multiple producers in season 1 said that Michael grabbed their ass?

EVERYONE is making up EVERYTHING but Michael?  

This isn't a court of law, but that man is guilty.  People somehow think that a charge is baseless if there isn't enough evidence for a criminal conviction or if charges are dismissed.  This isn't true to me.  The bar for a criminal conviction is rightfully the highest evidentiary bar.  As they say "better 100 guilty men go free than 1 innocent man be wrongfully convicted"  

Can you imagine the conspiracy and planning to make all this up?  The producers would have had to have decided from season 1 that if this show made it to a season 4 they would get a cameraman to claim that a husband was grabbing butts.  Everyone would have had to have gotten together to cook up this plan.  And then figure out to have one person hearing "sausage" and two others hearing "dick"  Oh yeah, I guess according to Michael that means he might just like sucking on hot links?

And don't think it escaped me that Juan Dixon only agreed to dinner and drinks with Michael when it was clear that Chris S was also going to be there.  I don't think Juan Dixon wants any part of being intoxicated and alone around creepy weirdo Michael.  

Michael Darby is a creepy weirdo butt grabber who definitely wants to suck Juan Dixon's penis.

I'd be embarrassed and mortified for Ashley, but its nice to see her get a taste of that karma.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 2