Type keyword(s) to search

displayname

2.9k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I just sometimes rewatch this series, and always love series 6 episode 8. Part of the plot is annoying with them pushing Henry onto Mary, but I love the acting so much from everyone in the entire episode.
  2. The acting was just wonderful all around.
  3. They got an athlete and an actress! I am now sad Kaley Cuoco didn't make a cameo. Lovely episode and I loved this series.
  4. On that thread, I'd said that I wanted to see the storyline play out accurately, so I don't necessarily disagree. Still, there's more of the story left. We'll see what else happens. If it's a complete retcon, I'll be disappointed. But I enjoy YS quite a lot and can separate it from TBBT, so there's that too, at least for me.
  5. I'm of two minds with the retcon. On one hand, I adore the YS version of Sheldon's father and it's nice to see his character not going all bad. On the other hand, I just don't know what to think of Sheldon growing up, thinking the worst of his father after this... Which was brought up before in the relevant thread: I do buy that Sheldon's memories are very biased due to his interpretation though.
  6. I'm just so bummed this isn't back. Wasn't always a smooth, but I loved having this dance kick every summer...
  7. https://people.com/tv/stephen-twitch-boss-friend-jenna-dewan-reflects-moving-forward-from-tragedy-after-death-exclusive/
  8. This is so sad, RIP tWitch. My condolences to Allison and their family. 😟 🙏
  9. I think it must have been the way he carried himself. He wasn't cute like a lot of the others in that season. Very erect and proud in his dancing, he danced like he was a king. I don't think he was arrogant, but I think it made him seem invulnerable and aloof to some people. I don't think his pride was a bad thing. He knew he was good, and he showed it.
  10. Some of them (Shane Sparks and Mia Michaels) thought he was arrogant. House is a style of street dance.