Type keyword(s) to search

Spunkygal

10.9k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

4.0k profile views
  1. I agree! If this happens, I hope you will graciously accept. What an honor that would be! You and Mo definitely need to find a way up there.
  2. I agree! Since the shallow end has less volume, seems like it would heat up quicker. When I’m testing the oil for hash browns, I just drop a small bit in to see if it sizzles. I’ve never heard the matchstick method.
  3. Spunkygal

Tennis Thread

Thank you! The men’s final is on ABC so I can watch it there. It won’t kill me to miss the ladies final. Hope all is well with you!
  4. Spunkygal

Tennis Thread

Trying to find a free way to watch since DirecTV has a contract dispute with ESPN, Disney. I really wanted to watch Tiafoe tonight.
  5. I’ve said this recently but you and Mo need a few hours out at the club. Call your mates and convince a couple of them to meet up. Mo needs a good play date.
  6. For a cooking source, can you build a makeshift campfire outside and heat the soup over that? I imagine you have scrap wood.
  7. I know it would require gas in the tank, but how about going back out to the weekend market this weekend? Firstly, to say hello to friends and maybe be given a free treat, but also to scope out whether making and selling more items out there is a worthwhile effort?
  8. Second Lunch or EarlyDinner is what we call Dunch!
  9. I’ll often take my iPad to the gym and watch CtM on the Discord app. This episode was 59:14 from the intro song to the end. I was a bit bored with the episode so have no interest in re-watching to see what was cut.
  10. So that’s roughly $5.30 here in the states? For two tomatoes? Wow. That’s something I’ve been meaning to ask. Can you get a couple of containers and grow a veg or two? A tomato plant in one, squash or peppers or something in another? Would have to be fenced off from Mo of course. You get plenty of rain.
  11. I think I’d touch base with landlord and ask if there are any checks. Tell him the cupboard is bare and you and Mo have grown fond of food. And build a temporary mailbox and arrange with post office to deliver to you, this is ridiculous. After that, contact whatever pertinent office to get the address on the checks directed to you.
  12. I didn’t realize the new season had started so just now watched the first episode. Yikes! I’m not exactly itching to binge it. It may take me a few months to get through it.
  13. Nail in the foot? Story of my childhood. My feet were nail magnets.
  14. Daddy was smart! Good luck to y’all down there!