Type keyword(s) to search

Hallmark Drama

• Start Topic

On 9/16/2019 at 6:39 AM, MikaelaArsenault said:

We just got this channel last week, and I'm really liking what I'm seeing so far. I do wish that Touched By An Angel was on earlier though instead of 11:00 PM.

It's nice to see a lot of old movies including the Hallmark Hall of Fame ones.

I live in MT (mountain time zone) we get Touched by an Angel starting at 9PM (Dish) and I can stay awake to get through at least 4 episodes, sometimes 5 a night.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I live in MT (mountain time zone) we get Touched by an Angel starting at 9PM (Dish) and I can stay awake to get through at least 4 episodes, sometimes 5 a night.

Lucky that you get the show at an earlier time then I do, because I'm in bed when it's on.

So, Hallmark Movies and Mysteries has changed to just Hallmark Mysteries. Do we dare hope that means the end of sappy Christmas movies from October to January? They also have said in promos that, back by popular demand, Monk is back from 9 am to noon on weekdays.