Type keyword(s) to search

True Blood Mafia

• Start Topic

That's so funny about That Thing You Do clue! I knew it had to be a clue but couldn't figure out how. And of course I know Fountains of Wayne did Stacey's Mom, it just completely slipped by me.

Btw, Mom is a lovely woman, but she does not, in fact, 'got it goin' on.'

• Love 6
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Betty, (known to the rest of you as ), you were an excellent student and well deserving of your award!  And Reb, thanks for mine!  At least it worked: no one lynched me that Day meaning all 4 villains were intact going into Night, and Andy wasn't able to use his kill on someone else.  (Of course, when I had that power it killed a hero :( )

• Love 1

Betty, (known to the rest of you as ), you were an excellent student and well deserving of your award!  And Reb, thanks for mine!  At least it worked: no one lynched me that Day meaning all 4 villains were intact going into Night, and Andy wasn't able to use his kill on someone else.  (Of course, when I had that power it killed a hero :( )

Random selection my dear Watson, literally put all the names in a hat and drew. The odds were just better this time being 50/50.

Damnnnn, I knew I had a hunch about SVNBob. and I honestly didn't suspect Stacey until the last day, when I was like 'hey....stacey's acting really suspicious by not voting for anyone....crap!'

Good game, villains. Good game.

• Love 1