Type keyword(s) to search

Veronica Mars Episode Elimination Game

• Start Topic

(edited)

Hi everyone! I've played this on a zillion other forums, and it's always a lot of fun :) We start with a list of episodes (after which we can vote on characters, relationships, scenes, mysteries, or whatever else we feel like.) Once per 24 hour period, you'll just vote on which items from the list you want to eliminate. I tally the votes and update the list once a day. Needless to say, the game gets increasingly tough as it goes on, as it's harder and harder to decide which beloved episodes, scenes etc. you're willing to vote out.

Let's kick it off with Season 1!

Pilot

Credit Where Credit's Due

Meet John Smith

The Wrath of Con

You Think You Know Somebody

Return of the Kane

The Girl Next Door

Like a Virgin

Drinking the Kool-Aid

An Echolls Family Christmas

Silence of the Lamb

Clash of the Tritons

Lord of the Bling

Mars vs Mars

Ruskie Business

Betty and Veronica

Kanes and Abels

Weapons of Class Destruction

Hot Dogs

M.A.D. 

A Trip to the Dentist

Leave it to Beaver

Just vote for the THREE that you most want (or least don't want!) eliminated :) 

Edited by mstaken
  • Love 1

Ooh, Season 1 is tough. But not that tough. :) My votes are:

Credit Where Credit is Due (Paris Hilton = No.)

Return of the Kane (Just not into it.)

Drinking the Kool-Aid (Not a great Case of the Week)

• Love 1

Credit Where Credit's Due

Meet John Smith (the kid searching for his dad annoyed me so much)

The Girl Next Door (I wasn't invested in the neighbor, even though JESSICA CHASTAIN!)

• Love 1
The Girl Next Door (I wasn't invested in the neighbor, even though JESSICA CHASTAIN!)

Hee! I agree, but I'm weirdly attached to this episode anyway because the Weevil/Logan scenes are such endlessly rewatchable awesomeness :)

I actually really like Credit Where Credit is Due despite loathing Paris Hilton with the fire of a million blazing suns. 

My votes:

The Wrath of Con

Return of the Kane

Ruskie Business 

I'll keep this open until tomorrow in hopes that others jump in! 

Hi everyone! Credit Where Credit is Due, Return of the Kane, Ruskie Business and The Girl Next Door are the four episodes tied for those coveted three spots! Just vote for the three of those four you most want eliminated. I'll end this after three voters :) 

My tiebreaker votes: Ruskie Business, Return of the Kane and...hmmm....I'll go with Credit Where Credit is Due. I like that episode a lot, but, when in doubt, I'll ditch anything that subjects us to the horror known as Paris Hilton. 

If Paris Hilton's performance could have been as self-aware as her Supernatural episode (without necessarily having to be herself), that might have saved Credit Where Credit is due. Unfortunately, that was not the case. Therefore, my vote is:

Credit Where Credit is Due

Ruskie Business

The Girl Next Door