Type keyword(s) to search

Notes from the Mod

• Start Topic

WELCOME TO THE BRAND NEW AND SHINY WHAT WE DO IN THE SHADOWS FORUM!

Some housekeeping first; this is a new and scary time for all of us - so much room! So part of getting the forum is that next season, we will have individual episode topics - YAY! Related to that - we'll have a poll about the season one episodes. It's possible to split topics out from the 'Season One Talk' topic, and if that's what the majority would like, it's something that I can work on.

I'll be adding some other topics, and I'm going to leave this topic unlocked so that people can throw in their two cents on potential topics. Please be sure to post news in the Media topic; share your love of the cast and crew as well as their other work in the Cast & Crew topic; and share any fun and silly things in The Fancy Room!

Now let's enjoy the show!

• Love 2

Yes; also I'm not really a mod here; I just used this forum as the example for the mods to look at and screenshots.

Up to mods on any particular show to add/change the header image, and any external linky things (IMDB, etc.). I would not expect much love for older shows on this front though unless someone got really bored (there are over 3000 here now)

• Useful 2
28 minutes ago, AllAstronauts said:

Yes; also I'm not really a mod here; I just used this forum as the example for the mods to look at and screenshots.

Up to mods on any particular show to add/change the header image, and any external linky things (IMDB, etc.). I would not expect much love for older shows on this front though unless someone got really bored (there are over 3000 here now)

Thanks for the background info. I’m generally not a fan of things that take up a lot of screen property without much payoff but I’ll reserve judgement till I see how this plays out. 

• Like 1

Its only on forum view, topic view is clear (unless the show itself is just a topic in one of those forums) - this is the extent of clutter. If there was a massive hew and cry I could add a cookie setting to hide these per-user like the width and text size stuff.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1