Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Remember Vacation Bible School?

• Start Topic

When Moz gifts the kids go-karts, Cocoa is less than thrilled. Jade uses an app to try and outsmart M'Dear, an undisputed "Bible champion."

Premiere date: July 10, 2019

I’ve watched three episodes.  Awful, awful, awful show.  This is the type of crap that would be on UPN twenty five years ago, or on ABC forty five years ago.   It’s stereotypical, and it makes black parents look abusive and inept.  

What idiots decide to uproot their kids like that, and for what?  I used to have a co worker who would periodically get very lucrative job offers in other states, she would turn them all down because she didn’t want to uproot her son, who was in high school.

My kids watch this show because of their grandmother. The writing leaves something to be desired. Cocoa annoyed me this episode with her reaction to the go karts and Moz was ridiculous in thinking his kids could keep a secret. The worse the Bible study. Humiliating a kid because they got an answer wrong seems the opposite of being a good person as the Bible teaches. Complete hypocrisy.