Type keyword(s) to search

MasterChef Celebrity Family Showdown - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

"Chefs Gordon Ramsay and Aarón Sánchez, along with restaurateur Joe Bastianich, invite celebrities and their family members to compete in exciting culinary challenges for charity."

Anybody else catch this?  I found it on Hulu's home page yesterday and gave it a try.

It was pretty entertaining.

The contestants were Lisa Vanderpump and her daughter Pandora againt Jenny and Snookie from Jersey Shore.

Other upcoming contestants mentioned were Tori Spelling, Jenny Garth, Oscar de la Hoya, Evander Holyfield, and an assortment of others.

I didn't see a thread on this yet, so I thought I'd start one to see if any other PTVers are watching it.  

Edited by Persnickety1

I enjoyed tonight's episode. I felt bad for Tori Spelling and her daughter having to cook vegan, heh. 

The crab ravioli looked delicious. I'm surprised to find ricotta in there, however, since seafood and cheese are normally considered a no-no in Italian cooking.