Type keyword(s) to search

[RESOLVED] Problem connecting with Primetimer

suebee12

For the past three days I have had many problems connecting with this site. It is the only one that I have had problems with....I checked on many other sites to see if I had a problem but I did not, just this one.

The message I receive is this: "We are having trouble finding that site. We can't connect to the server at Forums Primetimer.com." This has been happening for the past three days. Sometimes it is a brief thing, others a prolonged time...once it was unavailable for over 12 hours. This just happened again tonight and was a problem for about an hour. Am I the only one having a problem?

Hopefully this is a fixable thing. Thank you for helping.

Edited by suebee12

I just posted about this, but I think I am having the same issue. The site will not connect with Chrome or Internet Explorer. I was finally able to connect with Firefox.

Capture.JPG

Edited by Hasseltine
  • Love 1

The clear cache did not work.

Firefox does not connect now. From there I got a different message about authenticity of data could not be verified.

EDIT 1:29pm But now it is working. It seems to be very intermittent in whether it works or not. 

Capture1.JPG

Edited by Hasseltine
15 minutes ago, Hasseltine said:

I just posted about this, but I think I am having the same issue. The site will not connected in Chrome or Internet Explorer. I was finally able to connect with Firefox.

Capture.JPG

I got this same message earlier today, and thought maybe my work had the new site blocked. But I'm able to connect via Google Chrome now. Weird.

I cleared my cache and so far, so good. A plus is that some of my "slow" sites are now working really well. It had been ages since I done any clearing so I am guessing it was time. Thanks. If I have any more problems, I will let  you know.