Type keyword(s) to search

A Double Shot at Love with DJ Pauly D & Vinny - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I enjoyed the second season much more than the first season. The roommates are likeable and interesting, and the drama isn't too much. They aren't punching each other in the face. It's cool that Paulie found love and hopefully Vinny did too. I'd definitely watch another season. 

I have to say I was very surprised when Nikki came in room with Pauly.  I never would have guess he really had feelings for her.  Good for them.  And I think Vinnie and Marisa do like each other they are just big nerds.  

• Love 1
On 10/16/2020 at 2:22 PM, gaPeach said:

I have to say I was very surprised when Nikki came in room with Pauly.  I never would have guess he really had feelings for her.  Good for them.  And I think Vinnie and Marisa do like each other they are just big nerds.  

Agreed on both parts. And this season was a pleasant surprise. But, it should have been less episodes. There wasn't enough here for the amount of episodes we got.

• Love 1

This group of girls seem pretty messy.  Most seem to be trying too hard to look different than themselves.  And the tall blonde chick has never been on camera talking to Vinny.  She seems like the House Mother to the girls in the house.  I get zero interested in Vinny Vibes from her.

• Love 1