Type keyword(s) to search

[Enquiry, ANSWERED] Q: Forum and Topics

zoey1996

If I click on Forums or Home at the top, I get my homepage with Forums only plus the PTV listings as options.  To see the Topics I follow, I have to click on the "Follow" tab, to manage Forums and Topics.  I would prefer to see Forums and Topics I follow on the same homepage.  Am I understanding how this works?  Is there a way to see Topics and Forums on my homepage? Thanks for any help.

• Love 1

I'm going to guess it's probably due to this:

If you follow a topic or forum that is a TV show it will appear on your CHP. If you follow a topic or forum that isn't a TV show it has to be accessed from within the Followed Content area (or you can choose to be notified when new content is posted within your notification settings).

While you can't get non-show topics to show up individually on your CHP, the way to have some form of access to them from there is to follow the forums in which they are contained. 

For example, if you follow topics within the Music forum, you can also/instead follow Music.  Then Music will be added to your CHP (not in your M section, but down below your shows, in the "Beyond TV Shows" section, before the Site Business).  When you click on Music, all topics within Music will show up, not just the ones you follow, but I find it easier to use my CHP as the base for all navigation than making my way through the shows on my CHP and then going to Follows > Topics to get to my non-show topics.

• Love 1
On 3/14/2019 at 12:25 PM, SilverStormm said:

I'm going to guess it's probably due to this:

If you follow a topic or forum that is a TV show it will appear on your CHP. If you follow a topic or forum that isn't a TV show it has to be accessed from within the Followed Content area (or you can choose to be notified when new content is posted within your notification settings).

What exactly of you mean by "isn't a TV show?"