Type keyword(s) to search

S38: Gavin Whitson

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Meet Gavin

Hometown: Erwin, Tennessee

Current Residence: Erwin, Tennessee

Personal Claim to Fame: Five years ago, I asked a girl to go out with me and she said no. One year later I asked again and she said yes. Now we are engaged and I couldn’t be happier. She is also lucky because I am a catch! It’s really an accomplishment for both of us.

Hobbies: Going to Disney World, binge watching The Office – I can quote every episode, eating Texas Roadhouse fried pickles. I might need to rethink my life based on my hobbies…

Pet Peeves: Holding the door for someone and they don’t say thank you, people who vape, people asking me if I am still in high school, slow texters, other people touching the radio in my car, and parents yelling at their kids in youth sporting events.

If You Could Have 3 Things on the Island What Would They Be and Why? Xbox – I can pass the time watching Netflix or playing Fortnite. A mirror – gotta make sure I am looking sharp for everyone at home. Mint chocolate chip ice cream – do I really need to explain?

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Keith Nale. Everyone loves Keith! I would just play more socially aware. He’s the only guy that could compete with Joe Anglim. I want to be the guy everyone is pulling for back home.

Based on his comment about Keith Nale, I wonder if he will be a friend or foe to good old Joe.  

I wonder if they are trying to make the newbies look bad in their bios compared to the returning players.  If I was going solely on those I'd have a hard time getting into this cast.  Not digging this guy either.

• Love 1