Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Hangman

• Start Topic

I'm taking a wild guess with one word, because it's the only thing that makes sense, given the letters that aren't in the word.

A:  Well, how the hell are we gonna take out that many angels?
B:  We don't.  We'll ninja our way in.
A:  Awesome.  Yeah, 'til they hear your knee squeak.
B:  Shut up.
A:  Oh, what, now you got thin skin?
B:  No, shut up.  You hear that?
A:  What the hell is that? ... T-rex maybe?

You got it, DementedDaisy!

It's Dean and Bobby in "The Man Who Knew too Much" trying to decide how to stop Cas from going through with the ritual. The "T-rex" is actually a black cloud hoard of Crowley's demons coming... Dean yells "get in the car, get in the car!" right after this dialogue... then poor Baby gets trashed... again. Dean is amusing here teasing Bobby about his knee... they are just so entirely out of their league here, but they don't give up - I just love this episode... plus it sets up Death coming in the next episode.

Okay shut up me already... you're up!

• Love 1

Hmmm.  I don't know what to say.  Like I said, moving on!

Not in-theme, but some quirky letters/words in this one.  Have fun!

A:  -  ------  -------  ---  ----  --------  -----  ---  ----------  --------  -----.

B:  -  ----  ---  --  -----  ------  -----  -  ----------  -------  -----.  -  -----  ----  --  ---  ----.

What is wrong with me this week?  I can't even come up with decent adjectives and adverbs.  Grrr.  (Oops, forgot a word.)

A:  D---,  -  c-----  -------  ---  ---d  --------  -----  ---  ----c-d--  --------  c----.
B:  -  ---d  ---  --  -----  -----d  -----  -  ----c-d--  -------  c----.  -  -----  ---d  --  ---  ----.

Yes:  D, C

Nifty!

A:  D--n,  I  c-nn--  ---i---  ---  ---d  -----i-n  -----  ---  ---icid--  ---n---  c---n.
B:  I  ---d  -i-  -n  ----n  ----nd  -----  -  ---icid--  ---n---  c---n.  I  n----  --id  i-  ---  ----.

Yes:  D, C, I, N

Happily!

A:  D--n,  I  c-nn--  ---i---  ---  ---d  -----i-n  -----  -h-  h--icid--  -h-n---  c---n.
B:  I  ---d  hi-  -n  ----n  ----nd  -----  -  h--icid--  -h-n---  c---n.  I  n----  --id  i-  ---  ----.

Yes:  D, C, I, N, H

Lovely!

A:  D--n,  I  c-nn--  --li---  ---  --ld  -----i-n  -----  -h-  h--icid-l  -h-n---  cl--n.
B:  I  ---d  hi-  -n  ----n  l---nd  -----  -  h--icid-l  -h-n---  cl--n.  I  n----  --id  i-  ---  ---l.

Yes:  D, C, I, N, H, L

Seriously?  I thought one word would stump everyone for at least a little while.  *pouts*  That's what I get for thinking.  ;-)

A:  D--n,  I  c-nn-t  --li---  ---  t-ld  -----i-n  ----t  th-  h--icid-l  -h-nt--  cl--n.
B:  I  t--d  hi-  -n  ----n  l---nd  -----  -  h--icid-l  -h-nt--  cl--n.  I  n----  --id  it  ---  ---l.

Yes:  D, C, I, N, H, L, T

Sorry, I think I know what word that is. It probably normally would have, but the early seasons are easier for me. I've rewatched them far too much, so usually, if I get a couple of words the rest of the puzzle falls into place rather quickly. Although, I still have a different word in my head and can't quite suss it out properly.

Sigh. S?

Surely!  Wisely!  (Oops, missed a T.)

A:  D--n,  I  c-nn-t  --li---  ---  t-ld  -----i-n  ----t  th-  h--icid-l  -h-nt--  cl-wn.
B:  I  t--d  hi-  -n  ----n  l---nd  ----t  -  h--icid-l  -h-nt--  cl-wn.  I  n----  s-id  it  w-s  ---l.

Yes:  D, C, I, N, H, L, T, S, W

Perfect!

A:  D--n,  I  c-nn-t  --li---  ---  t-ld  P-p--i-n  ----t  th-  h--icid-l  ph-nt--  cl-wn.
B:  I  t--d  hi-  -n  ----n  l---nd  ----t  -  h--icid-l  ph-nt--  cl-wn.  I  n----  s-id  it  w-s  ---l.

Yes:  D, C, I, N, H, L, T, S, W, P

I love happy accidents!  I expected the one P, but the other two I did not. But, I got it now...

Sam: Dean, I cannot believe you told Papazian about the homicidal phantom clown.

Dean: I told him an urban legend about a homicidal phantom clown. I never said it was real.

Heh, I kept thinking "phantom" was "killer"--that's how I remembered the line in my head, anyway--but a homicidal killer clown is kinda redundant, isn't it? Not to mention how none of the letters fit or that phantom is one letter longer than killer. Geez, I really suck sometimes.

• Love 1

Oh no, it was a good one. "Papazian" totally would've stumped me if AwesomO hadn't asked for that C. Once I got "clown" that narrowed it down a bit, but "homicidal" is where I narrowed in on the episode. If you want to stump me, anything from S8 or S9 would be seriously challenging. I'd actually have to pay attention to the puzzle more, since I don't remember much dialogue from those two seasons.

Okay, enough of that. Here's a short one that has nothing to do with anything, other than I watched this episode recently and it gave me a hearty chuckle...

_ _ _  / _ _ _ _ _  / _ _ _ _ _  / _ _ _ '_ _  / _ _  / _ _ _ _ _ .

Yes:
No:

Yep, that's the one. It's from Like A Virgin. After Dean tries to pull the sword out of the stone, he wires the rock up with C4 and then says the line. Like I said it has nothing to do with anything except it gave me a hearty chuckle the other day when watching. I know...weirdo! It's okay, I'm cool with it.

• Love 1