Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Hangman

• Start Topic

One word, damn it, one word. I know the episode, I can see Dean's face as he says it. But the first word is eluding me...why, why, why? I know I could go look it up, but then I would feel like a cheater-cheater-pumpkin-eater, and what would be the fun in that? Crap, okay...since I just don't get it, I'll ask for an A, as in I-just-don't-get-it-Amelia. ;)

• Love 1

Heh, well, at least we stayed on theme this week...that's something, right? ;)

A:   _ _ '_  / _ _ _ _  / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . / _ _ _ _ _ '_  / _ _  / _ _ _  / _ _  / _ _ _ _ / _ _ .
B:   _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _  / _ _ _ '_  / _ _ _ _  / _ _ _ _ _ .

Yes:
No:

They kept trying to disguise themselves as other letters, but I've been watching this show for too many years not to have a silver knife handy. ;)

A:   _ _ 's  / _ _ _ _  / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . / _ _ _ _ _ 's  / _ _  / _ _ _  / _ _  / s _ _ _ / _ _ .
B:   _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _  / _ _ _ '_  / _ _ _ _  / _ _ _ _ _ .

Yes: S
No:

• Love 1

That's the thing about those Tulpa's, you just need to believe. ;)

A:   _ t's  / _ _ _ _  / _ _ t _ _ _ _ _ _ . / T _ _ _ _ 's  / _ _  / _ _ _  / _ _  / st _ _ / _ t.
B:   _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _  / _ _ _ 't  / _ _ _ _  / _ _ _ t _ .

Yes: S, T
No:

Those hunters don't strike me as a motto bunch, but they'd be dead if they didn't consider those wise words of the Boy Scouts, so ya never know, right?

• Love 1

They do seem like partiers, but I only invited one. As a group, they're kinda boring and tend to bring down the room. But one alone, can be a delightful devilish dance partner. ;)

A:   _ t's  / _ _ _ _  / _ _ t _ _ _ _ _ _ . / T _ _ _ _ 's  / _ _  / _ _ _  / _ _  / st _ _ / _ t.
B:   _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _  / _ _ _ 't  / _ _ _ _  / D _ _ t _ .

Yes: S, T, D
No:

• Love 1

Hellhounds are partiers too, but you can't just bring one or they stand in the corner and pout all night. ;)

A:   _ t's  / h _ _ _  / _ _ t _ _ _ _ _ _ . / Th _ _ _ 's  / _ _  / _ _ _  / _ _  / st _ _ / _ t.
B:   _ _ _ h , / _ _ _  / _ _ _ 't  / _ _ _ _  / D _ _ th.

Yes: S, T, D, H
No:

• Love 1

I invited a whole clan of them; sadly only one came, though. They heard the hellhounds would be there. Those hellhounds get all uppity with the werewolves, they always think they're better than their other canine brethren simply because they're invisible. They can be such snobs sometimes.

A:   _ t's  / h _ _ _  / _ _ t _ _ _ _ _ _ . / Th _ _ _ 's  / _ _  / w _ _  / _ _  / st _ _ / _ t.

Yes: S, T, D, H, W
No:

• Love 1

Raoul was indispensable. I couldn't have pulled off the party without him. He has such an eye for décor and even talked his Rakshasa and Rugaru friend into bringing the hors 'd'oeuvres--although I was concerned about the meat content and didn't partake--the other guests thought they were delicious though. And, it was Raoul who provided the crystal punch bowl with the delightful etchings depicting the hanging and burning of witches during Salem witch trials. He and I are on the same page about those nasty witches...kill 'em, kill 'em all. ;)

A:   _ t's  / h _ r _  / _ _ t _ r _ _ _ _ . / Th _ r _ 's  / _ _  / w _ _  / _ _  / st _ _ / _ t.

Yes: S, T, D, H, W, R
No:

• Love 1

Those Leviathans are the worst party crashers ever! I don't know who told them about the party, but they were not invited. They not only ate all the food, but munched on the band before I was able to behead them. Although, they did turn out to be fine party favors once they were chopped into pieces and dipped in concrete. There was just enough pieces for each person to take home as a keepsake.

A:   _ t's  / h _ r _  / _ _ t _ r _ ll _ . / Th _ r _ 's  / _ _  / w _ _  / _ _  / st _ _ / _ t.
B:   _ _ _ h , / _ _ _  / _ _ _ 't  / _ _ ll  / D _ _ th.

Yes: S, T, D, H, W, R, L
No:

• Love 1

Gawd, talk about bringing down a room. I only asked them to come and do a little light clean-up afterward. Those damn goody two-shoes showed up early, so I invited them in thinking that it would be nice to try and class the place up a bit. But I forgot they can't hold their liquor and they got drunk and then started going around the room cryin' in their beers about how their father left them in heaven all alone and they didn't know what to do without him. I chucked 'em out on their asses when they started fighting with each other and taking sides. It's one thing to lament over the loss of your father, but really I draw the line at drunken civil discord.

A:   _ t's  / h _ r _  / _ at _ rall _ . / Th _ r _ 's  / _ _  / wa _  / _ _  / st _ _ / _ t.
B:   _ a _ h , / _ _ _  / _ a _ 't  / _ _ ll  / D _ ath.

Yes: S, T, D, H, W, R, L, A
No:

• Love 1

Oh, don't even get me started on Chuck. The entire party was in his honor, but could he be bothered to stick around and mingle with a few of his fans. No. At the first sign of those angle douchebags he grabbed his coat and a bottle of gin and headed for the hills. He still hasn't returned any of my phone calls. What an ungrateful asshat he turned out to be!

A:   _ t's  / h _ r _  / _ at _ rall _ . / Th _ r _ 's  / _ _  / wa _  / _ _  / st _ _ / _ t.
B:   _ a _ h , / _ _ _  / ca _ 't  / _ _ ll  / D _ ath.

Yes: S, T, D, H, W, R, L, A, C
No:

• Love 1

Eve did show up and was not at all impressed with those angel douchebags either. She was very helpful in kicking them to the curb, apparently she has some effect on them that makes them powerless. She also wasn't impressed with the Leviathans, but I don't think she was surprised either, they really are the worst and everyone knows it. That's why we never invite them to our parties anymore. Mostly, Eve, was a model guest and had some a few humorous anecdotes to share. The only problem with her attendance was her presence made the vampires a bit kill-crazy. No worries though, I had anticipated this turn of events and laced the punch with dead man's blood. I considered vamptonite, but didn't think it would be considered polite to actually kill my guests...how would I ever get anyone to come to another soiree?

A:   _ t's  / here  / _ at _ rall _ . / There's  / _ _  / wa _  / _ _  / st _ _ / _ t.
B:   _ eah , / _ _ _  / ca _ 't  / _ _ ll  / Death.

Yes: S, T, D, H, W, R, L, A, C, E
No:

• Love 1

You're so smart.  I never would have been able to think so clearly.  But then, I'd be too busy chatting with nurse Glockner and all the other Ghosts.

ETA  Good job, catrox!  I was having a hell of a time with "naturally".

Edited by Demented Daisy
  • Love 1