Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Hangman

• Start Topic

(edited)

A: --/--- /----./----/---'-/----/----./--'-/----./---/---'-/----/---/---------./-/--./--/----/-/---/----/--/---/----/--.

B: ---/-----/---./-'-/----./----,/-'-/---/------/--/----/---...--....--/--/----/
A: -/----.

Edited by catrox14
(edited)

A: --/--- /----./----/---'-/----/--m-./--'-/m---./---/d--'-/m---/---/d--------./-/d-./--/----/-/---/----/--/---/----/--.

B: ---/-----/m--./-'m/-----./----,/-'m/---/------/--/m---/---...--....--/--/----/
A: -/----.

Yes: D, M

Edited by catrox14

A: --/--- /----./----/---'-/----/--m-./--'-/m---./---/d--'-/m---/---/d--------./-/d-./--/w---/-/---/----/--/---/----/--.

B: ---/-----/m--./-'m/-----./----,/-'m/---/------/--/m---/---...--....--/--/----/
A: -/---w.

Yes: D, M. W

A: N-/--- /----./----/--n'-/----/--m-./--'-/m-n-./---/d-n'-/m---/---/d------n-./-/d-./--/w--n/-/---/----/-n/---/----/-n.

B: ---/-----/m-n./-'m/-----./----,/-'m/n--/----n-/--/m---/---...--....--/--/----/
A: -/-n-w.

Yes: D, M,N. W

A: No/-o- /-oo-./----/--n'-/-o--/--m-./--'-/m-n-./-o-/don'-/m---/---/d-----on-./-/do./-o/w--n/-/---/----/-n/-o-/----/-n.

B: ---/-----/m-n./-'m/-o---./-oo-,/-'m/no-/----n-/-o/m---/-o-...m-....--/--/----/
A: -/-now.

Yes: D, M,N.O, W

Sorry missed an M before.

(edited)

A: No/-o- /-ook./----/--n'-/-o-r/--m-./--'-/m-n-./-o-/don'-/m-k-/---/d-----on-./-/do./-o/w--n/-/---/----/-n/-o-/----/-n.

B: ---/r----/m-n./-'m/-orr-./-ook,/-'m/no-/----n-/-o/m---/-o-...m-....--/--/--r-/
A: -/know.

Yes: D, K M,N.O, RW

Edited by catrox14

A: No/-o- /look./----/--n'-/-o-r/--m-./--'-/m-n-./-o-/don'-/m-k-/---/d-----on-./-/do./-o/w--n/-/---/----/-n/-o-/----/-n.

B: -ll/r----/m-n./-'m/-orr-./Look,/-'m/no-/----n-/-o/m---/-o-...m-....--/--/--r-/

Yes: D, K LM,N.O, RW

(edited)

A: No/yo- /look./----/--n'-/yo-r/--m-./--'-/m-n-./Yo-/don'-/m-k-/---/d-----on-./-/do./-o/w--n/-/--y/---y/-n/yo-/---y/-n.

B: -ll/r----/m-n./-'m/-orry./Look,/-'m/no-/--y-n-/-o/m---/yo-...m-....--/--/--r-/

Yes: D, K LM,N.O, RW,Y

Edited by catrox14

A: No/yo- /look./T---/--n't/yo-r/t-m-./-t'-/m-n-./Yo-/don't/m-k-/t--/d-----on-./-/do./-o/w--n/-/--y/-t-y/-n/yo-/-t-y/-n.

B: -ll/r---t/m-n./-'m/-orry./Look,/-'m/not/t-y-n-/to/m---/yo-...m-....--/--/--r-/

Yes: D, K LM,N.O, R,W, T,Y

A: No/yo- /look./T---/--n't/yo-r/t-m-./-t'-/m-n-./Yo-/don't/mak-/t--/d-----on-./-/do./-o/w--n/-/-ay/-tay/-n/yo-/-tay/-n.

B:All/r---t/man./-'m/-orry./Look,/-'m/not/t-y-n-/to/m---/yo-...m-....--/--/--r-/

Yes: A, D, K LM,N.O, R,W, T,Y

A: No/yo- /look./T-i-/i-n't/yo-r/tim-./It'-/min-./Yo-/don't/mak-/t--/d--i-i-on-./I/do./-o/w--n/I/-ay/-tay/in/yo-/-tay/in.

B:All/ri--t/man./I'm/-orry./Look,/I'm/not/t-yin-/to/m---/yo-...m-....--/--/--r-/
A: I/know.

Yes: A, D, I,K LM,N.O, R,W, T,Y

A: No/yo- /look./T-i-/i-n't/yo-r/time./It'-/mine./Yo-/don't/make/t-e/de-i-i-on-./I/do./-o/w-en/I/-ay/-tay/in/yo-/-tay/in.

B:All/ri--t/man./I'm/-orry./Look,/I'm/not/t-yin-/to/me--/yo-...me....--/--/-ere.
A: I know.

Yes: A, D, E,I,K LM,N.O, R,W, T,Y

A: No/yo- /look./This/isn't/yo-r/time./It's/mine./Yo-/don't/make/the/de-isions./I/do./So/when/I/say/stay/in/yo-/stay/in.

B:All/ri-ht/man./I'm/sorry./Look,/I'm/not/tryin-/to/mess/yo-...me....-s/--/here.

Yes: A, D, E,HI,K LM,N.O, R, S,T,WY.

I'm about ready to make you all name the characters and the episode too :P

Okay, I finally got it, but I have no idea who said what to who. This somewhat reminds me of early season 7 when Dean was trying to get Sam to stay in and not hunt because of his seeing Lucifer - and Sam agreeing - but the "This isn't your time. It's mine." part doesn't make sense in that context, so I'm stumped. Well quote anyway, because you've been more than patient for this...

A: No, you look. This isn't your time. It's mine. You don't make the decisions. I do. So when I say stay in, you stay in.

B: All right, man. I'm sorry. Look, I'm not trying to mess you...me...us up here.

I really thought this would be much easier!

That's what I thought about the "poke her with a stick" quote, @catrox14.

And: Ohhh that kind of "time." Duh on me. Of course now I know it. (Somewhat chagrined to admit that I was trying to fit this as a Dean/Sam or Dean/Castiel conversation, and the "B" part sounded more like Dean, and I didn't know why Dean would be talking like the "A" part to Sam... which he wouldn't, because 2014 Dean was definitely a different personality altogether.)

Here's an easy one to welcome @DittyDotDot back...

_ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _? _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / "_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _!"

But if this is too easy, I apologize, and I'll go again if whoever solves it isn't ready yet  to run one. (I'll have something ready). Since I'm actually available today, surprisingly.