Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Hangman

• Start Topic

(edited)

A: -hat's / that?

B: ----s / -i-- / a ... --ah, that's / a ... that's / a / -at's / h-ad.

A: A / --a---r / -r / t-- / is / --- / thin- , --t / --- / --t / t- / -- / da-n / h-n-r- / t- / -at / a / -at's / h-ad.

Yes: I, N, T, D, A, R

No:

Edited by AwesomO4000
(edited)

I think I got it...

A: What's that?

B: Looks like a...yeah, that's a...that's a cat's head.

A: A glamper or two is one thing, but you got to be darn hungry to eat a cat's head.

I don't know, I think eating a whole person to two might indicate my hunger better...cats are wee little things in comparison--barely even a light snack!  Hee!

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 1
(edited)

Hee @DittyDotDot, I think it was more the fact that it was a cat's head - i.e. bony and not much meat, rather than a nice, juicy glamper - that Bobby was focusing on. A monster's gotta be pretty hungry to try to eat a bony cat head... though of course the pine cone! was also a pretty good argument, because ow... and a pine cone. Heh.

And yet after that description, Dean was still hungry - and something along those lines was gonna be my clue if everyone got stuck. I just like the whole dynamic of that scene, and that everyone could tell right away that something was off with Dean and were concerned about him.

Also I didn't forget the "r" there. Bobby was a little more salty language wise - it was "damn hungry" - but close enough ... she who messes up her "you're" and "your"s all the time can't throw stones in that regard... so you're up next!

Edited by AwesomO4000

Oh, I jest, I'm aware it's the ick factor, but still.

Anyway, and away we go...

_ _ _  / _ _ ... / _ _ , / _ _ , / _ _ , / _ _ _ _ . / _ _ _  / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  / _ _ _ _ _ .

Yes:
No:

Ha, ha, ha...I can't believe I didn't notice this, but there's no D. Sorry @catrox! I feel like I should give you one for free now--ahhh, but I guess I won't.

_ _ _  / _ _ ... / N _ , / n _ , / n _ , / _ _ _ _ . / _ _ _  / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  / _ _ _ _ _ .

Yes: N
No: D

Hee!  Just giving you the L, you got to work for the others. ;)

I'll give you a hint though...I kinda sorta stayed in-theme with the previous puzzle. I have faith in you @catrox14, you'll get it.

_ _ t  / m _ ... / N _ , / n _ , / n _ , / _ _ _ t . / _ _ _  / _ _ t _ _ ll  _  / m _ _ _ t .

Yes: N, M, T, L
No: D, S, G

To quote Dean... Oh, man. Heh, I knew that last word was sandwich early on, but I kept obsessing over the two letters in front of it, thinking "it can't be 'an', because that makes no sense." And I should have known, because as you can see from my previous quote, I love that episode too. And hee, @catrox on Ranger Rick: Bobby: "Damn thing's eating Rick." Dean: "Man, I liked Rick."

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled puzzle. I'll break tradition and skip straight to the triple dog dare ya...

E?

A:  ---  --d--n-  -----  -e  ----n  -nd  -'ll  --d--n-  --ll  ---!
B:  -e--  ---d!

Yes:  D, E, L, N
No:

I have a little bit longer, then I have to take my husband for his birthday lunch.  C'mon, I know someone can solve it!

I can't, I really can't...I'm at work and can't run one. I really shouldn't keep checking in even, but I can't stay away from all you lovely people. ;)

I'll try and help someone else along though....A?

• Love 1

A:  ---  --d--n-  -----  -e  a-a-n  and  -'ll  --d--n-  --ll  ---!
B:  -e--  ---d!

Yes:  D, E, L, N, A
No:

I know what you mean, Ditty.  I should have known better, myself.  I figured it out, so I posted.  Bad Daisy, bad!