Type keyword(s) to search

Longmire - General Discussion

Aethera
  • Start Topic

A Martinez is multiracial, and has Apache and Piegan Blackfeet ancestry.

The series has a number of dark episodes and themes, and has imperfections.  I wouldn't say it is prestige TV.  In my memory the earlier A&E made seasons are drier.  In the first season, I felt episode 9 was the strongest.

On 7/9/2020 at 9:46 PM, Taryn74 said:

Hate that they got to Marilyn first, though. She was an odd one but I liked her. I laughed when she was sitting on Walt's porch trying out different bird calls until she found one that caught his attention.

I thought Marilyn was a great character and there was no reason to kill her off. I would have loved in the last montage scene if we had seen Vic giving alive Marilyn her RV (since (gross!) I am assuming she in going to live with Walt in the cabin now.

Also, if the series had continued, I would have loved to have seen interactions between the Cheyenne and Crow tribes, and interactions with Henry and Marilyn.

• Like 2