Type keyword(s) to search

Wishlist Thread

Now that the first season is over, thought this would be a good thread to start. The season ended with almost all the characters in a bad place. What would you like to see next season? (Let's please be respectful of each others opinions)

To start us off here's one:

The most obvious wish would probably Amy getting a female love interest next season.

• Love 1

Definitely a new, female love interest for Amy. I'd like for Karma to be jealous, too -- not necessarily in a romantic way, but in the way where she realizes that she's possibly no longer the most important girl in Amy's life and that shakes her up a little.

More Lauren. I'd like for her to keep the claws, but be closer with Amy. Frenemies would be fine. I also think that an episode where Bruce decides to take the two girls (or just Amy) somewhere as a sort of bonding thing could be fun. We know very little right now about how he and Amy get along.

I'd also like to see more stories for Shane that don't involve him being someone's gay guru or accessory.

More (any) Lauren and Amy actually being real sisters now and doing fun stuff together. Possible B plot line, Karma and Amy have patched things up somewhat but now Karma's jealous that they have less time to do things like they used to ("Sorry, can't go shopping with you because Lauren and I are already at miniature golf." sort of thing).

• Love 1

I'd like to see Karma keep letting her parents believe that she's a lesbian (which would make sense, because she worries that it's the only reason they find her interesting), and her parents keep trying to set her up with girls who would be completely wrong for her even if she were gay.

Definitely a new, female love interest for Amy. I'd like for Karma to be jealous, too -- not necessarily in a romantic way, but in the way where she realizes that she's possibly no longer the most important girl in Amy's life and that shakes her up a little.

I'm not so sure about this.. It would require to cast somebody else with good chemistry with Rita, which considering how lucky they were pairing Katie and Rita might be problematic.. i would rather wanted them to stick with characters they already have. No need to introduce new (major) ones.

The character of Jasmine would work for that, there was definitely chemistry and they've even already left the door open for that possibility at the end of the episode she appeared in.

I don't think chemistry would be a problem. Rita seems to have good chemistry with anyone she is paired with. Either she is one of those actors/actresses who basically generates chemistry with anyone paired with or the casting people are good at selecting the right people.

In regards I would really prefer a new female mainly because I would like a moment with Amy first meeting the girl like when Karma meets a cute guy. Maybe not throwing up but some kind of reaction. Also I kind of want a female version of Liam/Shane in regards to confidence and sexual prowess.  

Agree about Lauren/Amy/family bonding. With this in mind, I would love if we see a Lauren/Karma feud with Lauren holding a grudge for Karma hurting Amy.

(edited)

Can I wish for the last thirty seconds of the season finale to have been a horrible, terrible dream?

Normally I would say brushing aside a major plot point by revealing it to be dream is terrible, lazy writing, but if there was ever a scene that just needed to disappear its the last thirty seconds of the season finale.  So my addition to this list is, I don't care how it is done, just please undo the Amy/Liam hookup scene.

Edited by superman1204

Isn't it weird that the only known gay students at Hester High are Shane, Amy and faker-in-the-streets/denier-in-the-sheets Karma? All of Shane's boyfriends, all of the women Amy has considered come from off campus. Granted, there are dozens of other constituencies that have to have a token. 

And why is Lauren the only person in this school who (sometimes) has even a hint of a Texas accent? 

Isn't it weird that the only known gay students at Hester High are Shane, Amy and faker-in-the-streets/denier-in-the-sheets Karma? All of Shane's boyfriends, all of the women Amy has considered come from off campus. Granted, there are dozens of other constituencies that have to have a token. 

And why is Lauren the only person in this school who (sometimes) has even a hint of a Texas accent? 

ITA on the Texan accent thing! It throws me sometimes, particularly as you say, when Lauren is the only one with one. I guess Amy's mom has one too? 

I read a posting from a fan on Tumblr that the show will return in March of 2016. I hope that's true since the long wait between 2A and 2B was just ridiculously too long, especially for a teen show.

Will we get Karmy in season 3??? I would like to think so since it appears that all the episodes from 16 onwards was pointing towards that. Although, I want Karmy to happen next year somehow I think Carter will string it along for as long as he can. However, I hope he doesn't since ratings have been slipping and MTV can pull the plug anytime. With that being said I think fans should get some kind closure just in case the axe comes down.

I don't want Felix & Amy to get involve romantically, but I see it as a great possiblility for season 3, since we've never seen Amy in a relationship with a boy before. Plus, if Amy is going to truly explore her sexuality as to where she truly lies both sexes should have a hand in her decision.

I think next season will have Amy entangle with a new love interest (be it Felix or someone else) with Karma looking in from the side lines with Shane being her new voice of reason as he was in season 1 with Amy. But, I've already seen that - I don't want to see it again.

I think both girls should have new love interests, with them eventually finding their way back to each other.

S2B ending in mid November - the show is returning in March. That's 4 months. What else do you want? The wait between 2A to 2B was over a year.

I'm impressed and happy. The only thing I want now is a leak free season.

• Love 1

What do I want?

1. LIam to get screwed over again. It makes the show enjoyable.
  2. Whataburger. If its in Austin there are two things that must be mentioned. One is Whataburger. (the other is the college near the capital building)
  3. Amy to not be miserable. Sad Amy makes me sad. Sad Karma is amusing because she is always, always needy.
  4. Shane to prank some more. I miss his snark.