Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: Ride, Sally, Ride

I think I'm done, guys. It was at least the hundredth iteration of Olivia insisting she's done and fixing to stomp out, only for Fitz to get all Captain Intense and kiss her into submission, and I think it's supposed to be romantic, but it's starting to read as controlling and creepy to me. I don't like any of these people except Abby, and she never gets any good storylines.

• Love 3

Yeah, I'm just waiting for the episode where Liv tells Fitz to fuck off because he's a dick, and I don't think it's coming because I don't think that's how the writers see him. 

• Love 2

Funny, I was just thinking this very thing. We're into the weird area where I begin to wonder what psychological event caused Shonda Rimes to have such an attraction to assholes. Also, how many times will I be asked to believe some stupid woman would casually throw over Scott Foley? 

• Love 1

@Sarah: Jesus. Were we all wearing giant sweaters in the late 90s or was it just Noel Crane? Still cute though. Assuming I follow through and dump this show, this question will be meaningless however... if you could cull three characters from this show, who would they be? I'd be happier all around if there were no Quinn, Huck or President Possessive. 

I thought I hated Fitz before but I just finished my recap and some real vitriol came out. I REALLY REALLY hate him.

I do also hate Quinn. Huck is fine in small doses; for storyline purposes, they probably do need someone who is magic with computers. 

I actually like Liv when she's in kickass, take charge mode. We just haven't seen much of that this season. Plus her clothes are pretty. I'm predicting a lot more capes to hide KW's pregnancy, and I approve.