Type keyword(s) to search

Anime & Toons: What Are You Watching?

• Start Topic

Interesting AMV, although I have a lot of catching up to do before I can recognize some of the shows there. Amusing that it's so heavy on action shows, but includes K-On! 

I know they can't include everything, but some rather essential shows or franchises weren't there. Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Black Butler, or Gundam for example.

As a side note, it still tickles me that I can recognize that an unfamiliar show is produced by Studio Shaft just from the look of it.

I got HBO Max, and they got anime. What do you guys recommend for binging? I think that I've seen most of the stuff that was been on Adult Swim and Toonami.

I'm still watching Death Battle. Here's the latest: Curly Brow vs. Bushy Brow. The season finale will pit Broly against the Hulk. Should be interesting.

Edited by Lantern7

Bumping up. Has anyone reading this post ever been a fan of Green Lantern: The Animated Series? Well, Razer just got folded into Young Justice. Here is CBR's recap in case you don't have HBO Max. I was pleasantly surprised that the ending of GLTAS was worked into the current plot on Young Justice. Maybe we can get Aya back as well.

NFL released their schedule for 2022-23 last night. It’s become traditional for each team to put out shorts for their schedules. This year, the Los Angeles Chargers decided to go anime, and I think that was awesome.

*sigh* I can’t embed the link to play here, but it’s still must-see. I don’t think they went too deep for references . . . One PieceFood Wars!Attack on TitanAvatar . . . and I think maybe Naruto and Beastars.

Trailers for the final Bleach arc . . .

. . . and the new Trigun series coming out next year.

So many nerdgasms in social media. So. many. Also, brave choice to change Vash's hairstyle.