Type keyword(s) to search

S24: Flight Time & Big Easy

• Start Topic

I've watched TAR since episode one of season oneand for the longest time Kevin and Drew from that inaugural season were my favorites but Flight Time and Big Easy have claimed that top spot.  I truly believe they're not on the race as much to win it as they are to spread good cheer everywhere they go and I never get tired of hearing "Sweet Georgia Brown."

• Love 1
(edited)

I just saw an article about the Harlem Globetrotters visiting the Vatican and making Pope Francis an honorary member of the team (only the ninth person in the 90 years of the Globetrotters' existence!). There's a great photo of Flight Time putting the spinning ball on the pontiff's finger here (and I think that's Big Easy to Flight Time's left, our right, in the second photo): http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/pope-francis-harlem-globetrotters

Edited by Sharpie66